Friday, August 27, 2010

pretty things {from etsy} friday

Good afternoon! As always, thank goodness it's Friday! Today's PTF are all things that I've found on Etsy... the best website for all things handmade {and vintage, too.}

And speaking of handmade, I applied to be in the Ridgewood, NJ Craft Fair that is taking place on September 12! That means that I have approximately 2 weeks to bust my butt to get my things together and set up the prettiest table. It's a little last minute unfortunately, but I cannot wait! This will only be my second craft fair, but I am thrilled to be taking part in this annual craft fair that has very high expectations! I hope my friendly readers will be able to attend if you're in the area!

Anyways, here's this week's Pretty Things {from Etsy} Friday!

Pretty little purse by Sarah Culleton
Pretty snappy necklace by SarahEln
Pretty amazing tray by OneClayBead
Pretty wristlet by Folk
Need this pretty badly by LegacyStudio
Pretty cute bike bag by IkaBags
Pretty amazing birdhouse by Wudwerx
That's all I got for today! Have a lovely weekend.

-g.

No comments: