Thursday, October 14, 2010

pop-up shop

My blog reading list is growing and growing by the day... it's getting to be quite lengthy, but I like to think that blog reading is time well spent.

Today I got around to reading Lune Vintage today, and oh... my... goodness... I am so inspired by Jill's little eggie!!!

I thought her mobile shop was definitely inspiring, especially for dreamers like myself who would just love to own some sort of shop one day! She invested in a 1976 Boler trailer in hopes of turning it into a mobile shop with a little redecoration and renovation. I think she did a fabulous job of keeping the original feel of a '70s trailer while making it look inviting and most of all, adorable!!! Take a look at the photos, and don't forget to check out her shop!





-g.

No comments: