Tuesday, June 1, 2010

moley moley moley

Photobooth doesn't take great pictures but I was too excited to take a picture with a real camera, then upload it, etc. If you know me at all, then you know how amazingly fast I am with uploading pictures...

Anyway this is my finished moleskin cover. It's a collage made with a doily, lots of little magazine cutouts, a pressed flower, a page from some book and wrapping paper. After I was done collaging the hell out of it, I stamped some words over it. I think the words really help it to look unified because sometimes I can go overboard with collage. On the inside there's a library checkout envelope which I think looks pretty cool. (No picture yet)

Lets just say... I love Mod Podge.





I am debating about laminating it so nothing falls apart or gets ripped but I like the texture the Mod Podge gives... we will have to see how well it holds up.

-g.

No comments: