Monday, August 16, 2010

back to reality


Hello everyone! I am back from my vacation at Cape Cod. It was amazing! I had a great time relaxing and enjoying the beach. I've got freckles all over my face and awesome finger-smear tan lines on my back :)

It's time to get back to work, though. I am putting myself on a schedule of working about 10 hours a week on the projects I'm currently {procrastinating} on, such as a logo for my hair salon Vogue, a family friend's logo for her jewelry, an identity design and collateral for an insurance company, and my own website and blog redesign.

I hope this schedule helps me finish up these things so I can start on some new projects. I am also very excited to start redesigning this blog and updating my personal website.

It's also time to get back to blogging. A big thanks to Katrina for guestblogging a few times while I was away.

If anyone else is interested in guestblogging, just let me know! I'm open to new ideas for posts and love seeing what other people are interested in.

Have a happy Monday! More later, and hopefully some photos of my vacation.

-g.

No comments: