Monday, September 27, 2010

monday blues & charmaine olivia

Monday has brought us {me?} a dark, rainy, dull day... I just wish I could have stayed in bed! Instead I am bundled up in a scarf and sitting at my desk with a large cup of tea...

Today I happened upon the lovely artist Charmaine Olivia, from San Francisco. I have seen some of her prints before, and even posted one on Tumblr, but now that I know who is behind the art, I am even more hooked!

Charmaine Olivia has two very distinct styles... one being elegant watercolor drawings and the other being bold and seductive oil paintings. I'm only going to show her drawings here for now, since they are so inspiring to me and that is what I am trying to focus on at the moment. I hope you find them inspiring as well!








-g.

1 comment:

Christy Coiro said...

I love the teapot (I know, you wouldn't have guessed that).