Monday, October 11, 2010

music monday & what i wore

Hello friends! How was your weekend? Mine was very nice... I saw the movie Catfish {amazing!!! go see it!}, went shopping, took my puppy to the park, and went to my neighbor's party. I also over-indulged in pizza, Chinese food, and beer, so my tummy ain't feeling so great today, haha.

Here's a music video from El Guincho called Bombay... I can't understand the words since the song is in Spanish, but I still like the beat, and the music video is so strange that it's cool. So check it out, hopefully you don't think I'm a weirdo for posting this {but it's alright if you do...}



On another note... I've been doing more recent "What I Wore" drawings in my new sketchbook, but I want to wait until I finish posting these summer ones, so here's another from June 23!


-g.

No comments: