Tuesday, December 7, 2010

december mixtape volume 5

Hello there and happy Tuesday! I am happy to announce my final mixtape for 2010! Can you believe it's December already? I'm in denial. Anyways, this mixtape is a collection songs I can't stop listening to (*cough* Rihanna...) and maybe after giving it a listen you will feel the same way :)

I also designed the 'album art', using one of my photos from over the summer from my roll of film, and overlayed it with a pretty leaf patter. Don't you love the font?! It's called Hoedown and you can download it at Dafont.com!

I hope you enjoy!!!

click image to download
1. Crookers- Cooler Couleur
2. Danger Mouse and Sparklehorse- Little Girl
3. Decemberists- Down By The Water
4. Deerhunter- Memory Boy
5. Dirty Projectors- No Intention
6. Gayngs- Faded High
7. Kanye West- Lost In The World (feat. Bon Iver)
8. Lightfoot- As You Can
9. Rihanna- Only Girl In The World
10. Two Door Cinema Club- Something Good Can Work

-gabrielle

No comments: