Friday, December 24, 2010

ugly sweater party

Hi there! You may {or may not have} known that I had an Ugly Sweater Party last Saturday! I finally got around to making a little 'scrapbook' page rather than just posting pictures of me and my friends. So here it is! I used puglypixel and fuzzimo for the extras. Enjoy! You can click the image to enlarge :)


click to enlarge!

I ended up having a ton of fun at the party. There was so much wine and tons of food! I was really happy with the turnout of ugly sweaters... they were all ugly in their own way :)

I hope to have more fun theme parties in the future!! They're so much fun!

So on another note... this will probably be my last post until the new year! I am taking a little vacation to California for a week after Christmas, so I won't really have much internet time. But I'm so excited!

I hope you all have a very mery Christmas and happy new year!

xo,
gabrielle

2 comments:

Hello Again Vintage said...

Wow, that party sounds like so much fun. I've always wanted to plan an ugly sweater party but never got around to it.

Well, Have a good Christmas!

- Grace

www.helloagainvintage.blogspot.com

abigail said...

ugly sweater party is perfect for this time of year!