Thursday, January 13, 2011

{inspired by} kings & queens

Hey there strangers. I'm sorry I've been absent for a while... but the new year has been super busy!

I've been working a lot on some freelance projects, and in my spare time from that I have been trying to recuperate from a cold; AKA drinking lots of tea and working on my {what seems to be} never ending knitting project...

I wanted to share a couple awesome illustrations by the fashion illustrator Anne Charlotte Menegaux. I especially love her set of playing cards... more specifically the kings and queens. Aren't they clever?! I'm in love!


I hope this weekend to be back on my normal blogging schedule, as well as bringing you a very belated New Years mixtape and show you some of the work I've been doing too! Cheers!

-gabrielle.

No comments: