Friday, January 21, 2011

work & weekend

Wow, this week was kinda intense... and snowy!

First of all, I "officially" started my job as a real full-time employee on Tuesday! Yey! I know I keep saying that it's official, but Tuesday was my official, official day... so that was a nice start to the week!

I also have been super busy with some freelance projects... I wish one of them would end already, though.

I've been knitting away at my shawl/wrap that I started, it's coming along nicely :) Pictures soon, maybe?

And I have also been using my drawing tablet that I got for the holidays. I love it so much, I'm almost addicted to it! I can't wait to post some of the things I've been doing.

Finally... last week I bought a super comfy Navajo print tunic from UO, and I've been living in it since. I love this picture, which reminds me of it, and how much I want to be comfy!!!

via myotherroom.blogspot.com

I can't wait for the weekend so I can be warm and cozy...

Happy weekend!

-gabrielle.

No comments: