Monday, February 28, 2011

weekend review

Good morning and happy Monday! New York is pretty dreary and wet today, but I'm hoping that will change by tomorrow! I am getting really excited for spring; aren't you? I can't wait any longer ahh!

So this weekend I was able to spend a lot of time doing things I rarely have time to do. Here are a couple pictures sent from my crappy phone.

I'm also really excited because in a week or so I will be getting an iPhone like the rest of the world! Then my mobile pics will definitely be up to par with the rest of the blogging world. In the meantime... don't hate me too much :)


I was able to spend all day Sunday working on this painting. Here's a little progress pic.
I'm struggling so much with painting {and anything art-related} these days...
I hope I can complete it enough to a point where I can look at it without cringing...


Also this week I got to spend some quality time with the bro.
We can now bond over sharing music... it's really nice!


My fortune cookie told me to buy lotto if the cookie was still in one piece. Ironically I pulled the fortune out without breaking the cookie, but the cookie was already a little broken, so I decided to buy lotto {I didn't win.} It was my first time buying real lotto though... a few years late :-/


Carli kept me company while I was painting. She looks so fierce here. I love her little white whiskers :)

-gabrielle.

No comments: