Friday, April 1, 2011

april desktop

Hi there! So sorry to leave you this week!

I'm currently working on some illustrations and a new website! It's going to be a busy month but I will try my best to keep you updated :) You can follow my Twitter for more updates! I just got an iPhone, so of course I will be using Instagram as well heh.


I've also decided to use this blog as mainly a place to share my personal work, however I will still be posting my inspirations on my Tumblr! Follow me there!

Anyways, can you believe it's already April?! I woke up to snow, too! I've had enough of the snow. I can't wait for springgggg!!!



To celebrate April, here's a pretty desktop background! I used puglypixel graph paper, some Photoshop brushes, and the dandelions are from Mellowmint.

I hope you like it!

Click the images to download.

2560 x 1440
1920 x 1200

<3 Instagram & my spiky hair :)

-gabrielle.

No comments: