Monday, April 18, 2011

portrait illustrations: me & matthew

Hello hello!

Here is something that I was working on all last week. It's a little illustration of Matthew and I!

(scroll down to read the exciting news!)



COMING SOON 
I will be revamping my Etsy website, which will include CUSTOM PORTRAITS!!!

You will be able to purchase these hand drawn pen and watercolor illustrations from my Etsy shop... all you will have to do is message me images of the people and the personalizations that you want to include, such as favorite clothes, hair, accessories, etc. and I will draw up your personalized portrait!

I'll be selling a range of options, such as single, couple, family, and can even include pets! These portraits will make the best gifts for those special people in your life :)

Check back later for more information and details... or follow my TWITTER for real-time updates :)

In the meantime, I will be posting examples that I have done for my family and friends so you can get an idea of the style they'll be in!

Have a happy Monday :)

-gabrielle.

No comments: