Wednesday, March 17, 2010

The Decoder Ring

Here are some awesomely amazing posters from a design group called The Decoder Ring. Although, I might just be partial to the designs because they design for some of my favorite bands.

Either way, I hope you enjoy these posters as much as I do!

The Hold Steady... I like this one a lot because it's two seperate posterss but they can make one big poster too. And I like the pill design too. And the title.


The Decemberists... This one is awesome because you can actually fold the poster to make your own crane (wife.)


Modest Mouse... really digging the halftone thing.


Another Modest Mouse... sweatery


Besides the fact that I can't stop listening to Bon Iver, I really do love the typography in this one. And I can't not love something that has birds on it.


White Denim. Just a great design.


M. Ward. Pretty and interesting.


Gnarles Barkley...wish smokestacks looked like this.



PS. Happy St. Patrick's Day


-g.

No comments: