Friday, May 7, 2010

pretty things friday

I have not forgot about Pretty Things Friday! So... here it is! And don't forget to have a great Friday and a happy happy weekend!

Doe; a pretty deer


Pretty brushes make me want to paint


Legs in a pretty canopy thingy


Pretty rad skulls


Pretty paper cranes


Pretty much what my drive will look like to Oneonta later


Pretty birds all over the place


I am pretty obsessed with having my hair be like this (red & longggg)


Elephants in the room should always be this pretty


I wish they made them like this, pretty funny


Pretty awwwz


Pretty TRUE & also very pretty drawings


Lately I have been pretty obsessed with looking at kitty pictures


Pretty neon-y


So that's it for this week... stay tuned for more artist spotlights and other random posts next week

-g.

No comments: