Friday, May 14, 2010

pretty things friday

Happy Friday everyone! Hope you enjoy today's PTF!

{ps- Check out my favorite sites list on the right... Also, I'm linked to AltNews yey)

~~~

Pretty much wish I was this girl.


Pretty scenery sweater and pretty neat photos.



Pretty shadows.


Pretty awesome sign collaboration. Same bros who did "Don't Feed the Hipsters" in Williamsburg.


Pretty HAIRY!


Pretty cake sent to me from my pretty friend Katie :)


Pretty buttons making a tree.


Pretty mustache mugs. Why are mustaches such a meme these days... are we in the 70's?!


It's raining pretty parapluies.


Pretty true and pretty cute bunny.


I miss pretty Paris.


Pretty Beatles cupcakes.


Pretty much LoLing at this.


Pretty awesome monochromatic photography.


Happy weekend! See you on Monday :)

-g.

No comments: