Sunday, May 16, 2010

werdz

Having a lazy, sluggish, hungover-y Sunday. I felt like doing a words theme so here are some pretty pictures with quotes and lyrics and words to live by.

My background on my computer. I lovvvvve this too much.


I really need to finish this book already. It's taking so long.


So true...


I want this bag so baddd.


This reminds me of Abby's signature font!!! So this is for her... I hope she will see this :)


Don't wanna be a design-prostitute


Trippy.


I have a hard time understanding this, but I should try more often.


Like Facebook...


I love light writing.


I wish people would do this. The world would be so much better.


I like this picture but it's kinda emo. Oh well.


H.Potz


Yes it is.


why Why WHY


Awesomeeee



I think the word "don't" should be in white too and then this picture would make more sense.


-g.

No comments: