Monday, June 21, 2010

the notebook doodles

Happy Monday, all. I hope everyone had a nice weekend. I spent most of the weekend in Brooklyn, and I had a great time. Unfortunately, I am beyond exhausted today, to the point of not being able to support my own weight at my desk. Thinking about taking a nap at lunch today... But anyways, on to the real deal...

I am totally in love with the notebook doodles, a blog that combines quotes (and some original ones too) and typography, along with beautiful pictures and scanned images.

I find this blog really inspiring because not only do I relate to about 90% of the quotes used, but it's great to see other artists use quotes in their artwork. For me, I usually use song quotes that I like, and sometimes I even think of weird phrases that I can't get out of my head.

I hope you find these inspiring as well!













-g.

No comments: