Tuesday, June 22, 2010

etsy lovin'

I haven't "flipped through" Etsy in a while, and I just went through some of my favorite sellers, favorite items and suggested shops, and here is what I got!


From Babyjewlz... a charming bicycle ring, that doubles as a locket and opens up to insert a photo.


From Simplethrift... a vintage quilted bag with a chain strap.


And to match the bag... a pair of vintage cutout oxfords from the Bag Basement


From Lulu Bug Jewelry... adorable avocado felted necklace.


From Tilly Bloom... anatomical charm bracelet. When will my organ-phase end? Or is it only getting bigger?


And while we are on the subject of anatomy... a ribcage necklace to match, from Run Wild Horses.


A tiny vintage suitcase from Tree and Kimball Market. This would be perfect for carrying all my extraneous art supplies.


Since this is supposed to be an art blog I should also include some prints. This is an awesome ferris wheel print by Gallerie de Illumina.


And finally, a cute birdnest print by Golly Bard.


What kind of things do you lust over on Etsy?

-g.

NEWSFLASH! Christina Hendricks (aka the hot Joan Holloway from Mad Men) modeling this scarf on Etsy. Wonder how that happened...

From Black Bird Design House

No comments: