Wednesday, September 15, 2010

no country for young women

As a woman, I have no country. As a woman my country is the world.  – Virginia Woolf

I discovered a great website today called No Country For Young Women, and only after a minute or two of browsing, I fell in love with it! I think it is a terrific resource for my friends and I who are in the position of deciding what field we want to go in to after graduation from college.

NCYW is a very lovely and well- organized blog, complete with interviews of women, both young and old, of all different and desirable professions. It is further organized by age, region and type of post, so it is very easy to navigate and browse.

I came across NCYW after reading the blog of UK illustrator Clare Owen, who I have featured here before. I am totally in love with her elegant style...


You can read Clare Owen's interview here!

Happy reading, and goodnight :)

-g.

No comments: