Tuesday, November 30, 2010

thankful for...

As promised I said I would recap my Thanksgiving weekend...

I spent it with my Dad's side of the family in Long Island, where I got to see my cousins, and my grandmother even came in from Florida to celebrate. It was a really nice evening with plenty of delicious food. I was stuffed!

So I suppose this is better late then never... here is a little post about what I am thankful for in my life...



My lovely cat Carli

My little old man

My loving family

My silly friends {via katinatreesee}

What were you thankful for this Thanksgiving??

I was busy catching up with all my friends and family this weekend but I did manage to squeeze in some time to do work!

Here's a sneak peek at what I'm currently working on!

Can you guess?
-g.

1 comment:

Katrina said...

Yay! Love this... I am thankful that I have you as a bff :D

My guess would be... new version of "what i wore today"?