Thursday, March 3, 2011

{inspired by} sarah ogren

Hi there! Today I am apparently feeling inspired by mixed media & collages... it seems that every artist's portfolio I come across is either a collage or some kind of mixed media project. Maybe it's a sign...

Anyway, I am really loving Sarah Ogren's artwork today. I love the use of old newspapers and illustrations incorporated into the beauty of the work. Each one feels like a little chapter of a fairy tale. I hope you enjoy these as well!




In other news, I've been extremely tired all week. I think it's the mixed messages the weather has been giving me. I just can't wait for spring already!!! Hurry up!

-gabrielle.

2 comments:

Sarah Ogren said...

Thanks for mentioning my work and for the kind words!
Have a great weekend!

Daria Hlazatova said...

very beautiful art! thank you so much for sharing, your blog is ever so inspiring