Friday, March 4, 2011

pretty things friday

TGIF!!! I'm really happy it's Friday, if you couldn't tell... it's been such a long week!

This week I've been working on a couple freelance projects, and I also was able to show Matt my hometown and introduce him to my crazy pets. He even brought me flowers, which was the sweetest thing :)

So here is Pretty Things Friday! Of course I had to include my flowers hehe... enjoy!

the pretty flowers matt gave me when he came to visit :)

pretty much can't stop thinking about cutting my hair this way... what do you think?!

pretty hair color and pretty flower brooches!

pretty little room

the prettiest car!

pretty little lake house

pretty much can't wait for spring!!!


Have an awesome weekend! Look for a March Mixtape this week!

-gabrielle.

No comments: