Wednesday, July 13, 2011

your lips are red.

I am especially excited for quite a few reasons:

1. I got a full night's sleep last night thanks to a brand new air conditioning that Matt installed himself in the apartment

2. I made my first cup of (iced) coffee from my old coffee pot this morning! I've been trying to live without it since moving but I just... can't... resist...

3. I just found out that St. Vincent, the talented artist Annie Clark, is coming out with a new album in September (the day before my birthday, woohoo!) and she is playing twice in NYC! I definitely want to see her at the Met's garden roof show, how cool will that be?!


1, 2


There are a bunch more of other things I can think of to list, but I think I'll save those for another day :)

Cheers,

gabrielle

No comments: